The following articles have been written about the Catholic Common Ground Initiative or pertain to finding common ground in the church. We hope you find them helpful.
- “A Changing Church: Reaching Across Generational Divides,” by Karen Sue Smith, published in America magazine, March 26, 2012.
- “Of Many Things,” by Timothy Reidy published in America magazine, December 6, 2010.
- “Common Ground at Vatican II,” Rev. Msgr. John Strykowski, October 2010.
- “Theology & Dialogue In Today’s Church,” Ladislas Orsy, S.J., December 2001.
- “Creating Circles of Listening in a Parish,” Robert Schreiter, March 2001.
- “Exercising Authority: Not Whether, But How,” Frank Hartmann, December 2000.
- “Racial Healing at the Parish Level,” Richard K. Taylor with the assistance of LaVonne France, September 2000.
- “Parish: Common Ground, Holy Ground,” Philip J. Murnion, December 1999.
- “The Way of Dialogue,” Dr. Eugene J. Fisher, March 1997.